Course duration is 3 months
Classes are taught twice a week, 2 hours each
Since the time of Howard Stern, a radio host is not just a voice from the transmitter. The host is an idol and a lord of the mind. According to Rolling Stone magazine, a profession of radio deejaying is among the top 10 professions in the world, which makes it equal to a movie actor and singer, leaving behind an oil business owner and a high-paid officer.
Today’s radio is in need for personalities, not anonymous ordinary voices.
After completing the course, you will be able to perform any role – a witty morning waker-upper, a sassy night owl or an evening show provocateur.
During this course:
• You will take elocution classes;
• You will become familiar with studio equipment;
• You will learn the skills of a DJ for different radio formats;
• You will learn how to host a radio show;
• You will learn how to create a program which reflects your individuality – how to choose a theme for your program, how to create a unique image and then your ‘voice attire’;
• You will learn the full process of generating commercials and programs – from the script to the sound;
• You will develop interviewer’s skills;
• You will know how to host news programs.
The last but not least:
• Two internships on Sok (Juice) youth radio station;
• Recording of 4 professional studio demos;
• Broadcasting internships on major national and Federal youth radio stations.